Team UCSF Pioneering Care
Together, we can accelerate a cure for cancer!
The MMRF is lasered focused on accelerating better, more precise treatments and finding a cure for every patient. That’s why I am taking action in the fight against multiple myeloma, which is the second most common blood cancer.
Join me in helping the MMRF to bring a smarter, faster cure to every patient by participating with me in the MMRF Team for Cures San Francisco 5K Walk/Run on March 29th . Your generosity truly makes a difference, as funds raised through past MMRF Team for Cures events have enabled the MMRF to:
• Create the business model around cancer – from data to analytics to the clinic
• Build the MMRF CoMMpass Study, the single largest genomic dataset for any cancer
• Bring 11 FDA- approved therapies to market in the last 15 years and tripled patient survival
Please consider making a donation to help me reach my fundraising goals and support the MMRF in finding a cure. While the MMRF has made enormous progress, they still have much urgent research to do and cannot continue without your support. Please join me to fight multiple myeloma, as your donation will have a meaningful impact on the lives of thousands of patients and their families! Did You Know?
• Multiple Myeloma is a cancer of the plasma cell. Learn more here.
• As estimated 32,000 adults in the US will be diagnosed with multiple myeloma in 2020
• The MMRF has raised nearly $500 million and directs approximately 90% of total funds to research and related programs
• The MMRF has funded over 380 research grants at more than 200 centers worldwide
• The MMRF is recognized by Charity Navigator with a 4-Star Charity rating for 15 years
Don’t forget to double your impact by submitting your donation to your employer - many employers will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Visit:
https://walkrun.themmrf.org/san-francisco/Static/Matching-Gifts or ask your human resources department!
- CGCathy Gibbs
- MLMIchelle Laberge
- TLTravis Laberge